This is a static meter, which has handheld construction. It supports fast measurement of positive and negative static electricity charges of up to 200,000 volts on surfaces, with the suggested distance being at four inches. Some of the features of this electro fieldmeter are superior accuracy, simplicity of use and fast response.
Model 5740 allows investigation as well as assessment of the assorted static problems in a scientific way. This equipment shows where and how of the 'static generation' along with its polarity and magnitude. This is also used to find the result-oriented positioning of static control equipment, allowing you to supervising the performance of the device.
One push button performs various tasks such as starting the power, zero the starting reading and measurement of the static charge. For user's observation, the one push button also supports in maintaining the meter operation. There is clear indication for "low battery" and polarity. The display is easy to read and completely clear. Applications of Electro Fieldmeter:
It is used in following operations:
- Electronic Assembly
- Sensitivity: 0 – 200kV full scale, 100V resolution; 0 – 20kV full scale, 10V resolution
- Zero stability: Within 100V on full range
- Drift: Less than 1% in 10s at full scale deflection
- Accuracy: +Better than ⁄- 5%
- Display: 31⁄2 digit liquid crystal display of surface voltage in kilovolts at 4" with polarity and “LO BATT” indication
- Controls: Push button switch for “power on”
- Power supply: 9 volt replaceable battery (supplied)
- Certified to all applicable CE standards.
- Earth Bonding (Ground): Unit equipped with 10' coiled ground lead with snap connection to case and alligator clip for connection to ground.Unit should be grounded to grounded machinery frame or earth grounded for most accurate results.
- Dimensions/Weight: 4.8" x 2.5" x 1", 6.35 ounces
- Case: Carrying case supplied